Menarik untuk disimak…
- Meme #1: We have shared software since we have written software.
- Meme #2: Writing good software is hard work.
- Meme #3: There is no scale without discipline.
- Meme #4: Software is inherently dynamic.
- Meme #5: You always get more than you give.
- Meme #6: Freeloaders are essential to success.
- Meme #7: Don’t confuse products with projects.
- Meme #8: Don’t confuse customers with community.
- Meme #9: Companies shared liberally-licensed software long before the open source definition.
- Meme #10: Software freedom and open source licensing are different discussions.
- Meme #11: Every open source project needs a license.
- Meme #12: Foundations have their place.
What memes would you add to the list? What experiences did you have?
Sumber: Stephen R. Walli